Welcome to my World...

Feel free to browse but be sure to leave a comment if something strikes you.....

Sunday, May 29, 2011

in need of....

Conversing with some friends about change, mentorship, and LIFE. Change starts within. No one can tell you how to change or when you are done changing but you have to be open to it!!!! It is in my opinion that we do not have enough African American mentors or role models in the world today. I recall a time when I sought out advice from a teacher of mine and I felt completely played! Is it a fear of surpassing her? Or just unwillingness to share? In all of my life doings I have been determined to give back because some life skills I have gone without. What would you do if a young person sought you out for advice on advancing his/her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment