Welcome to my World...

Feel free to browse but be sure to leave a comment if something strikes you.....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Emotional Bondage 5/31/11

Sometimes we take on more than we can handle. Taking on other people's emotions can be harmful to one's own health. I know because I have been affected by a friends "depression" and another's feelings of "worthlessness". If I could change the world I would wave my magic wand and take away all the troubles of others. But I can't so instead I use my voice.

Today was about spreading positivity to a friend and encouraging her to move on with her life. It was about providing support even when you don't know how. Changing is a big step but it must be taken by every human being at some point in their life. Reaping the benefits of sanity without the daily pressures are a reward however that's not always real life. If you are thrown a curve ball and you miss keep batting. You will eventually perfect your swing.

Staying stuck keeps us sick....and NO ONE can truly enjoy life without living first. So I say let us fight through our emotions and pain. Let us allow those that can help us overcome our burdens to lift us. Let us desire more and become more confident in our ways. For you are worth it, I am worth it, we all are worth it and have purpose!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment