Welcome to my World...

Feel free to browse but be sure to leave a comment if something strikes you.....

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reality Check

So its funny how things reveal themselves. For the past few days I have been having some vivid dreams as if I am having conversations with people about serious matters. It's funny because although I do not try to over analyze dreams....I feel that I may be receiving some form of confirmation to what's going on around me.

The journey of life has its ups and downs.....it has both the good and the bad!!!! Looking back on my journey's I have always felt that the real will always outweigh the unreal......sometimes I wonder if that is a stupid way of thinking....lol! People do not surprise me at all by their actions and words don't mean shit...someone can tell you I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and in the same breath get down how they live.

Taking inventory, keeping your eyes wide open, and NEVER letting your guard completely down is obvious the safe way to do things because as soon as you release yourself and give your all the people show their true images.....

Life's learning lessons 101......DO NOT TRUST A MOFO!!!!! Lmao!

No comments:

Post a Comment