Welcome to my World...

Feel free to browse but be sure to leave a comment if something strikes you.....

Friday, June 10, 2011

Defining success

Success is what you make it. It can be the contentment of appreciating what you have. Or you can be a natural go getter and always want more. Either way be grateful. Many people define success of material things such as money, cars, houses, etc.....I'm sure you catch my drift however happiness lies on the inside of you and material things can't define you.

So as we all climb our ladder of reaching a new height ask yourself is it something you need, or something you want? Will it make you feel better or worse to have this thing? And is it worth all cost?

I look at my successes and say wow they maybe small to others but they seem pretty big to me. Share your joys with those that uplift you not defeat you. If the person in your ear continually criticizes you yet has nothing, and is not working on being greater why would you care what they think of your life.....DEFINE you own SUCCESS cause ONLY you can truly appreciate em!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment